Friday, June 5, 2015

But something

I know you have bad reception, just sending you a few more updates now that you don't have to respond to, but I just need to say to someone, she texted. Not because they are important, just because I have to get them out.

My favorite supervisor left work today. The girl that sits next to me was fired. It was sad and we didn't even say goodbye. 

Maggie is sick, she has a fever. Probably fine but who knows. Oliver is non-responsive. Not because he is sick, just because that's how he is. He is watching a show. 

I paid the babysitter $144 to watch the kids all day and they don't even like her and I don't either but I can't find anybody else. Summer camp starts on Monday. The babysitter the kids do like might be gone all summer, but didn't want to tell me. I can't find anybody else. I will keep looking. 

The kids' dad is sick. He is getting surgery on his ankle. He's not really sick, but he's not well. He came over last night to see the kids. It was weird and sad but good to see him and have him here. The kids were sad when he left. Fine, but sad. I just said sad a lot in those last few sentences.

This is a really long text. 

I am fine, but something. I don't know what the something is. I am really fine. But something. 

I love you so much and look forward to seeing you when you get back xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment